MAKE money when it SNOWS – WHITE GOLD, BABY!
At CurbSide Landscape & Irrigation, we are always seeking professional service partners who share our commitment to deliver the highest standard of quality, customer care and support.
We are accepting applications for professional partners with the following equipment/personnel:
- Wheel loaders
- Skid steers
- Plow trucks
- Area supervisors
- Sidewalk crews
- Salt trucks
Why join the CurbSide team as a professional partner?
- On time payments twice per month throughout the winter season!
- Focus on your main business and not be distracted with trying to sell snow work and collections at the end of the season.
- Put all your equipment and employees to work in the same area to keep you and your crews from driving all over the metro during a snowstorm.
As a CurbSide professional service partner, you gain access to our supplier & dealer discounts on a variety of items including snow equipment and materials.
Our requirements include:
- One (1) year experience in snow and ice management in the Upper Midwest
- Ability to self-perform snow removal services
- Outstanding references
- Adherence to our subcontract agreement which outlines all of CurbSide’s requirements
- Ability to provide certificates of insurance including workers compensation, automobile liability, and commercial and general liability.